Monday, April 4, 2011

Monkey Bread

I mentioned that this weekend was General Conference for my Church. A tradition of many people is to have a big brunch before Conference starts. For our brunch I made monkey bread.It is a favorite of my kids. I don't make it very often, usually just on birthdays, Christmas, and conference.



It is so easy to make and so yummy. Here is my recipe.

**I don't really measure for anything, but it isn't really necessary for this recipe! :)

Ingredients:
3 tubes of buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup butter
about 2/3's cup sugar
2-3 tablespoons cinnamon

In a zip lock bag combine the sugar and cinnamon. Cut the biscuits into 4th's. Put the biscuit pieces into the bag a few at a time and shake to coat. Put the biscuits into a Bundt pan. In a small saucepan melt 1/2 cup butter and stir in the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Pour over biscuits. Bake at 350 for 22-25 minutes. When done, invert onto a plate. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!